|Webb Ellis Cup|
Tips for success:
- Do not leave your laptop unattended
- Back up documents as you go & print out drafts (in case file gets corrupted)
- USU's academic tips
- Assignment referencing guides
- Endnote guide
- How to access previous exam papers
- Study skills (Te Puna Ako)
Free exam prep workshops:
Exam techniques - Tuesday Nov 8th, 5pm-7pm - Book online. Venue is B110, Rm 2055.
Who you can ask for study help:
- Te Puna Ako Learning Centre - drop-in service available Mon - Fri 11:30am - 1pm.
- Information desk help available at all library locations during opening hours
- Text Library: 021 488 155
- Chat to Librarians online
- Ask the Main Library student rovers
- Student Central - make appointments with lecturers / submit assignments
- Your lecturer / tutor
- Your fellow students
- More support on campus
Study facilities and spaces
- Copy Centre - look out for notification of extended hours
- Library - longer opening hours for study/exam weeks at the Main Library (Mt Albert).
- Book classroom for 3+ people for group study purposes ( limited availability and must have written Dept approval)
- More places to study
Support getting a job after exams
Check out the Unitec Career Centre job club from 5 - 8 December if you would like to make new contacts and get support finding work.