Students studying Computing and Information Technology, and Accounting and Finance summer school students - you can use the drop-in lab at B180 Rm1113 (near the Bookshop) and labs in B183-Rooms 2001, 2003 and 2005 (see hours below) - contact Russell Archer ( email@example.com )- ext 6154
Students from Accounting, Communication and Management (DAF, DoCS and DoMM) and Natural Sciences - you can use the drop-in lab at B115 Rm3009 (see map below) if you purchase a swipe card which will give you Monday-Friday access (except when there is a scheduled class in the lab). Each card will cost $15.00 and will be valid for the entire time you are a student at Unitec. To get a card go see Munawwar Naqvi in 115-3007 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Languages students - you can use the Language Learning Centre within the Main Library in B110
Postgraduate students - you can use facilities at Penman House, Building 55, Mt Albert Campus. More details.
All Unitec students can use the computers in the Main Library in B110
Other students should check with their Department for possible swipe card access to Department labs.
Hours of labs in 180-1113 and labs 183-2001/2003/2005 (only for Students of Computing and IT, and the Accounting and Finance summer school students):
- 23 Nov 2013 to 1 Dec 2013: all labs closed
- 2 Dec 2013 to 20 Dec 2013: all labs open and supervised during normal lab hours (8am to 10pm weekdays, 10am to 6pm weekends). No access outside these hours.
- 21 Dec to 5 Jan 2014: all labs closed
- 6 Jan 2014 to 7 Feb 2014: all labs open and supervised during normal lab hours (8am to 10pm weekdays, 10am to 6pm weekends). No access outside these hours.
- 8 Feb 2014 to 24 Feb 2014: all labs closed
Floor plan of Level 3 in Building 115 (Rm 3009 is lab for Accounting, Communication, Management (DAF, DoCS and DOMM) and Natural Sciences students who have swipe card access)
*Please contact the Associate Library Director: Rosanne van Leeuwen, for more information regarding the Student Computer Centre in B110.