- Academic study skills and maths workshops (click here to book - for APA referencing workshops click on "rev up your writing...')
- Workshops for postgraduates (click here to book - for workshops on Endnote, Zotero and Databases click on the 'locate appropriate info and keep records...)
- IMS (Unitec computers) Quickstart Guide: You can do this online in your own time
Note: For free Microsoft Office training see FREE4U computing.
- For free computer orientation workshops, visit the IMS Help Desk team in 112-1001 (adjacent to the Library)
- Moodle help
- Printing and copying help
- For learning about referencing software and searching library databases see under 'study skills'